3D rig tutorial STEP BY STEP

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Post by Genete »

Tutorial 8 "rigging an arbitrary point in space" parts 1,2 and 3 is finished and published.
Please check it out.

This is the last tutorial in the theory area. Nest ones would go to practice. There are so many things that you need to know to produce some effective rigging with this technique. But this would be more close to a drawer mind. It is regarding to conceptual 3D volumes.

You have to have in mind one concept: It is not practical to rig all the points of a model with this technique, so let's use it to position the main points of the model (joints and center areas of volumes) and make its deformation from side to side using point motion and actions. I have to prepare the next tutorials more accurately than those 8 ones because I also still being learning... :wink:

Now as well as the theoretical section is finished please let me know your opinion about the technique and what have you understood or not. Even if you think this is not a practical technique I want to know it. So please FEED BACK.

Thanks
Genete
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

No need to thank me Genete. The videos are so worth it.