Skelet Bones Problem

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

KyouSan

Skelet Bones Problem

Post by KyouSan »

Hey everyone it´s me again

I´m testing how to use Moho Pro 12....I´m making a test project how it is works everythings in moho, and you all see here I made a normal
yellow star, and puting on the head, hands and legs one bones, but when I´m trying to test it, it doesnt work, that star is not moving, what I did there a mistake? any tips how to get it work? sry I´m a newbie in moho pro 12
How can I get this work? this moho pro 12 is in german language

thank you and I hope someone will help me
hayasidist

Re: Skelet Bones Problem

Post by hayasidist »

the star vector layer needs to be a child of the bone group.
KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

You mean I should combine them?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

KyouSan wrote:You mean I should combine them?
sort of yes - Drag the vector layer into the bone layer in the same way you'd drag and drop a file into a folder.
KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

I have tried it what you said with combined the bones, but it still doesnt work, do you maybe make for me a little example how does it work please? I will thank you very much
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

Thank you very much for your help, I think I understand it a little bit how to get it work, but there is still a little problem, how can I get that head, eyes and mouth work? I tried to get this work, but it is failed...
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Depends on what you're trying to achieve - there are so many options. You can change the precise position and bone strength of the head bone; you can point-bind them to the head bone; you can add more bones to control the eyes and the mouth separately; you can put the eyes and mouth in separate layers... the "best" answer depends on the animation you want. So what do you want to do with the eyes and mouth? eyes blink? move pupils? look around? mouth smile / talk? .....
KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

Thank you for your answer, yeah I´m trying with mouth to get it smiley, and eyes to get blink, head to move right side to look somewhere around, same with left side

btw. I think I understand little bit the basics how to use the bones, but not perfectly, some things that I don´t know how to get works, like eyes, mouth etc....that is the only problems at the moment
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

here's an update - some ideas on actions / binding for you to play with! http://www.mediafire.com/file/7rxl5npmc ... ample.moho it's a bit untidy, but it works! - if you have specific questions just ask!

((BTW - your user id - might that be きょうさん or 協賛 or ...??))
KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

Thank you very much, it´s working perfectly, that is what I wanted :D

but I don´t know how you did this, when I open that example what you created, it is looks not easy for me
especially how did you this eyes and mouth animation? where do I have clicks to get both?
and that bones on the side gaze and blink (how did you put them on the right side)?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

KyouSan wrote: especially how did you this eyes and mouth animation? where do I have clicks to get both?
((sorry - I don't know the German language manual references - this is a guess))

eyes:
gaze and blink are smartbones
gaze moves the eyes left and right - blink opens and closes the eyelids (and dilates the pupils when wide open)
to see that animation -- open the Actions window and click on the relevant action (and then go back to mainline (Hauptachse))
to use that animation -- in mainline - rotate the bones between 180 and 0 - you can make the open/close and left/right move as far and as fast as you like by how much you rotate the bone and how far apart you place the keyframes

to understand more about smartbones - look in the manual chapter 5 for Smart Bones (Intelligente Knochen)
===

mouth:
the mouth is a switch layer with two child layers -- look in the manual chapter 11 (create) and 8 (animate) for Switch Layers (Wechselebene)

the eyes and mouth layers are layer-bound to the "head" bone (B1) -- look in the manual chapter 5 for Bind Layer (Ebene binden)

KyouSan wrote: and that bones on the side gaze and blink (how did you put them on the right side)?
the bones are created and placed just like any other bone - but they are not parented to any other bone
(The head/arms/legs bones are child bones of the root bone (B6))

hope that explains it! if its still not clear - well .. you know what to do! :wink:
KyouSan

Post by KyouSan »

Ok thank you very much, you have explained me very good, I think I got it now, I just to test it out if I really get it, When I have any problems, I will let you know, before I´m doing the next step, I should perfect this one, what you did for me and what you explained
thank you very much again, you are very helpful :D