A Beginner Of Moho Pro 12

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

KyouSan

A Beginner Of Moho Pro 12

Post by KyouSan »

Hello everybody

I´m newbie at this forum.....I had a long time ago interesting to make my own animations, however it is anime or sprite animations, I love/like both :D but let us come with my problem, I bought since 1 week the original Moho Pro 12 Box, the language I´m using is german, because I live in germany :) so let me tell you all my little problems, I just wanna start in small step by step and wanna get experience in moho pro 12, before I´m doing professionel animations like cartoons or animes.

How can I make it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucUo4t1w6A&t=25s ?

It must not be the same character like in video, I would take any character and wanna draw step to step like in this video, and how can I make so that I´m able to use 2 windows like this? I dont know how I should explain you guys (my english is not really good) I have tried many times to make like this video, but I don´t know how its works, that guy from video did it too speed and that is why I cant follow his tutorial

thank you