Vectors in Moho Pro 12 looks bad

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Animator Pro

Vectors in Moho Pro 12 looks bad

Post by Animator Pro »

Hi guys! Can anybody explain to me why vectors in Moho Pro 12 looks bad, like they are not presented in full resolution? I used to work in Illustrator where vectors look beautiful and vectors in Moho are something that I can not use to it. I believe they won't look this way when I export animation in MP4, but still it bothers me while I'm working in Moho. Any help how to fix that? Thanks!
Animator Pro

Re: Vectors in Moho Pro 12 looks bad

Post by Animator Pro »

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Moho is an animation program that attempts real-time playback by reducing display quality. The vectors will look fine when rendered.
Animator Pro

Post by Animator Pro »

Ok, thank you very much for explanation. I'm new in Moho, so... :)
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Display Quality (I mean the options chosen in the pop-up option box, not your hardware) can also have an effect on how the work area (as distinct from a render) displays - and having GPU on can make layers that you're not working on look "fuzzy"
chucky

Post by chucky »

If you take gpu off and apply antialiasing it will get cleaner but slow your work.
If your video card allows custom program setting you can keep gpu on and bump antialiasing there to smooth it up too.
Animator Pro

Post by Animator Pro »

Thanks guys. I would like to have clean lines when I draw my character and after drawing is finish I have no problem to reduce dispay quality when I go to animation process. I just want them clean during drawing process.