Moho 12 & Unity2D & Android Game Question

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ilovelessons

Moho 12 & Unity2D & Android Game Question

Post by ilovelessons »

Hi Good day,

I am currently developing an Andriod Game for Google Play and I need some advice from anyone who has any experience doing it. Please allow me to describe what I am doing and then I'll state my problem :)

Description:

I am using the following programs: Moho 12, Unity 2D, Inkscape

Procedure:

1. I do the art in Inkscape (character parts, backgrounds)
2. Import the animation Moho 12 and perform the animation.

Here is where my problem is. Google play only allows games to be 50MB in size so which means my animation size cannot be too large otherwise i will exceed the 50MB.
So what is the best thing to do?

1. Should I reduce the art size (in terms of KB) when I am using inkscape (i.e. export at low quality) and then use MOHO 12? or
2. Export the art from inkscape at HIGH quality , then use MOHO 12 and do the animation THEN export the animation from MOHO at low quality?

Also when I am exporting from MOHO 12 what format should I export with so UNITY2d will accept it? Any advice on whats the best export format thats compatible with Unity2D?

As you can see I am very new to this. I read a lot of articles online but the information is so scattered. Please advise or send a link to read please.

Thanks in advance.