lip syncing

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Evil Sock Pupet

lip syncing

Post by Evil Sock Pupet »

my way of lip syncing is sooooooooooo dodgy but it dose at least give the impression that someone is speaking.

I create the charectors head and draw on their mouth. Then I create another layer that I title 'mouth' then where the charectors mouth is I draw another part of the mouth. And when ever the scipt tells the charector to speak I move the mouth layer up and down so it looks like the charector is speaking.

I never got the hung of the sugested way of lip syncing so I just invented my own way.

do you think this is effective?
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

ulrik

Post by ulrik »

:lol: :lol:
MarbleCake

Post by MarbleCake »

Hey, nothing could be easier than lipsyncing with Moho. Create four or five mouthes instead of two, place them in a switch layer and choose a speak for source an you have it. Your way probably works, too, but don't give up on the moho way if you really want to try. :?
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Another solution could be to always cover the mouth when the character speaks, or don't show the head on-screen. I know this is a lame trick, but sometimes it works.
Marteinn Einarsson

Post by Marteinn Einarsson »

It worked in Tom and Jerry, you only saw the feet. :P