Follow up: Making a Star Wars Background in Anime Studio

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

Follow up: Making a Star Wars Background in Anime Studio

Post by Poptoogi »

Yes, it's another long...ish tutorial but not as bad as the body turn! This one is just how I would make a background in Anime Studio. I never use AS for backgrounds or for quick static object creation because I use Illustrator. It just has far more tools that make the process easier for me. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the curve tool, the line width tool and add points tool along with a lot of other great features in AS but if I'm making a complex scene with tons of detail....yeah....AS isn't the proper tool to use really. I mean, it's the best animation software on the planet for sure in my book but it could use some tool tweaking to make it unstoppable!!!

Anyway, this is pretty simple. You guys in the forum might find it a little boring and basic but there are a couple of time saving techniques I use that you might find useful. In any case. Check it out if you like! I not,cool. I'll just weep quietly in the corner.....Nah...I'll probably just make another tutorial. :)

Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!