How to make and animate digital numbers in AS

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

How to make and animate digital numbers in AS

Post by Poptoogi »

Yet another quick and "maybe easy" tutorial on making digital numbers in AS. I know, there is already a sequencer in AS but I wanted to make this for newer users that they can create numbers pretty easy in Anime Studio and by using this method can have them lined up and ready to use in switch layers. It's good practice for those who have rarely, or have never used the grids in AS as well as get some other ideas for using switch layers for something other than body parts and mouths! I'm sure some of you have noticed I'm putting a little more effort into producing my videos lately but I'm just experimenting. I'm trying to make them somewhat fun to watch as well as informational so just bare with me as I try to find what kind of videos I want to end up making. This one has some music in the background as well as some little funny bits and bobbins put in it to keep it from being boring. Anyway, I hope a couple of find this useful and if not, post some suggestions as to what you think might make a good tutorial! Alrighty then!

Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
sillyanimate

Re: How to make and animate digital numbers in AS

Post by sillyanimate »

tbh I never really thought on how to draw digital numbers
Don't forget! No one is perfect!