How to make an animated audio equalizer.

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Poptoogi

How to make an animated audio equalizer.

Post by Poptoogi »

I am on a super binge of finding uses for creating randomly generated animation tutorials....and this one is no different. So yeah, as the title suggests, this is how to create an animated equalizer. So you could use this for a fancy car stereo display, an animation for audio products, some kind of visual HUD or what not. So basically this is a continuation of my flickering light tutorial. It is basically the same thing but has the difference of randomly moving points on a mask to hide and reveal objects. If you're familiar with AS it shouldn't be a problem for you to use and really, a beginner could watch through this and be alright with it to. It may seem complex but it's really basic principals you use in AS. Hope some of you guys and gals find this useful!!!!

Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
Poptoogi

Re: How to make an animated audio equalizer.

Post by Poptoogi »

After some thought I was thinking that I would create a new sharing folder for you guys/gals from the forum that I could put samples in so you can see how I can construct things and implement them into your own animations if you want to! I'm planning taking my old a#$ back to school in the summer to get a graphic design degree and hopefully get a job doing something I really love. One of which is animation. I'm no pro by any means but any support you guys can give would be awesome! Just watching or my videos and commenting really helps and encourages me to do more and do better so when I make small things like this I really feel that it would be good to share it with you all! Let me know if this link is working and if it only works on a specific version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/erdgq2ov9gc34 ... .anme?dl=0
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Your equalizer looks real nice. Thanks for sharing!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

guyver93 wrote:I'm planning taking my old a#$ back to school in the summer to get a graphic design degree and hopefully get a job doing something I really love. One of which is animation. I'm no pro by any means but any support you guys can give would be awesome!
smithmicro should hire you, like yesterday
Last edited by Little Yamori on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

That was a great introduction to Noisy Keyframe Interpolation, something I haven't tried using yet. Thanks.