Illustration to Moho

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Jooncat

Illustration to Moho

Post by Jooncat »

I'm a newbie, just recently buying Moho a few days and trying it out.

Okay, I drew a lineart in Adobe Illustration, uploaded it to Moho, and then tried to fill it in with color. For some reason I couldn't seem to fill in the color and I' was trying to figure out how. Do you have any suggestion how do I do it? :oops:

Thanks!
T

Post by T »

Make sure that the shape you're trying to fill with color is a "closed" shape, i.e. there are no breaks in the lines that make up the shape.

Other than that, if it's just a question of which tools to use to add color, I'd seriously suggest working through the basic tutorials that come with Moho... I promise, if you do them, 90% plus of your questions will be answered.
"T"
------------------------------------------------
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

www.flyingmcdavidbros.com
Jooncat

Post by Jooncat »

Thank you for replying to my question. I have looked at the basic tutorials, but they didn't say how to work with Abode Illusration. I can look them more carefully again. Thanks. :)
T

Post by T »

I'm not sure they'll help with adobe illustration, but they'll definitely help with the basics of Moho, like shapes, shape colors, etc.
"T"
------------------------------------------------
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

www.flyingmcdavidbros.com