Action problem or my fault?

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zpremie

Action problem or my fault?

Post by zpremie »

Evening guyz i am doing the tutorial that was posted in youtubechannel from incredible tutorials guy. .
i have come with a sort of a problem, when i am trying to make an action, for the sake of the explanation i go Cntr+K->SmartBone->CreateNewAction->i Name it with the name of the bone i am using->i Move the bone to the extreme(i had setup bone constraints alrdy) and here is the problem, if i go and click on a layer that is not masked, i can use the transform points and i get my smart bone working, but if i click on a layer that is added to mask for this particular situation, then my action on my smart bone that i am working on goes only to the ALL tab of the action menu (inactive). Is there any prohibition to the smart bones that use masked layers.?. thanx in advance

P.S. i tried to upload a file of the scene from upload to tinypic, if there is another proper way, plz inform me this too :P
zpremie

Re: Action problem or my fault?

Post by zpremie »

Moderators can close the thread, Nested Layers wasnt ticked is the solution of the Bone grp in case anyone bump into this. soz for a bad post.