Help!

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Tyran Rex

Help!

Post by Tyran Rex »

I need help with Anime Studio Pro 9.5.

Okay, let's say I add an image at frame 1, then at Frame 24, I move it somewhere. Then, suddenly, in Frames 2-23, the image moves by itself! Is it possible to stop or disable this?

Also, if I was to move the camera or zoom in in Frame 24, the same thing would happen. Help me please!
Danimal

Re: Help!

Post by Danimal »

This is actually the exact way the software is supposed to work. Put something somewhere, move it somewhere down the line, the software does all the in between movement (also called "tweeing") for you. This is its best feature: you tell it where to start and stop, it does the rest for you.

The prevent this from happening and create sudden movements, you can either right click on the keyframe on frame 1 and set it's interpolation to "Step," or you can go to frame 23 and add another keyframe without actually moving anything.
~Danimal
slowtiger

Re: Help!

Post by slowtiger »

You have to define 2 positions for each movement: one where you want it to start, and one where you want it to end. If you only define the end position, the software assumes you want a movement starting from your last keyframe, which, in your case, is frame #0.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5