Any Vids available here?

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sweetdood

Any Vids available here?

Post by sweetdood »

Hi,
Just wondering if there are any kind of videos available to download for Moho? I'm new to it and dont really have a clue but would like to learn. I noticed a link of Moho's main site - Steve Ryans, but the videos are in a Java applet and I cannot capture them (?) and they time out due to inactivity and I cant access them again.
Please help ! I cant really take in the reading examples but the video instructionals rock!

thanks
:oops: :lol:
musajoe

LM really needs to have some vids on rigging...

Post by musajoe »

Hello LM,

Moho is a great program but the learning curve is "like whoa..."
huge. Can you put up some vids (viewlets/camtasia) on rigging.

MusaJoe
spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

these will probably come when when moho 5 is actually released. along with al lthe other documentation
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

musajoe, have you read the Tutorial on bone rigging? That's Tutorial 4 in the version 4 manual.

Bone rigging is going to be easier in version 5, but the manual isn't finished yet.
musajoe

Rigging Test...

Post by musajoe »

Rigging is much better in version 5. I tried to use bones in version 4.X but I just could not get it. I've been playing with 5 and I really like the .swf export quality now. Here is a bones test:

http://www.flashfilmmaker.com/sketchpad ... at=0&pos=0

I still need to make the walk better. I reandered the walk and imported the .swf in Flash 2004 Pro. I did this about 5 or 6 six times ( just playing with the software).

I had one issue where 3 fills were missing in the .swf imported movieclip. The moho exported swf was fine. Fixing is was just a matter of copying and a good fill in the missing sections.

I also noticed better .ai import. For this test I created the Bear in Flash and "cut" him into sections. I then exported as an Illustrator file and imported the .ai file in Moho for rigging.

This version of Moho is very good.