Question of the scene cartoon

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Question of the scene cartoon

Post by sang820 »

It meet can have lasted wrong display scene a bit not heavy ,not set up already and appear incorrect each other shelter of of appointing coordinate object and when have sometimes ~~~~~"' gloomy ~~~"'

Help A ~~~~" -_______________________- ??///////

http://www.huoshen.com/community/bbs/at ... g5urc8.swf

Please pay attention to those flashing tree and building, I do not want to make flashing result ~~~ :shock:
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

This looks like it has something to do with depth sorting. However, I can't really be very specific without seeing the Moho file itself. If you want more information, please email the Moho file to support@lostmarble.com.
sang820

Thank you Lost Marble!

Post by sang820 »

Lost Marble wrote:This looks like it has something to do with depth sorting. However, I can't really be very specific without seeing the Moho file itself. If you want more information, please email the Moho file to support@lostmarble.com.

Thank you :D for your help very much! In fact, I have already sent mails to you, dear Lost Marble, if have not received, please tell me , I will send once again : 3