Introduction to Anime Studio - Vectors (video in spanish)

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Introduction to Anime Studio - Vectors (video in spanish)

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hi, I just finished some kind of introduction to Anime Studio Pro. It is not a video tutorial, but an introduction which cover several tasks and I think it shows well the flexibility of AS.

It's in Español and you can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpYcPjA4n-A

PD: In the video description you can download the anme file I worked with. It has some actions to play with blend morph.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Great intro! and cute dog too!
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Fantastic Selgin, I found it very interesting!
Thanks for sharing :)
crsP

Post by crsP »

It was interesting and easy to follow, even though I don't speak Spanish.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...Incredibly enjoyable, clear and useful selgin! :D I have been just thinking how to convince someone to "move" to Anime Studio and I think that only this video will do it a thousand times better than I'd do without any doubt, all the advantages are soOo cleverly exposed :)

You and Anime Studio Pro seem like the very best friends ever! In harmonious relationship terms, I mean... Thank you so much! :D
2ner

Post by 2ner »

Great stuff Selgin!

You're very good at demonstrating how to use ASP. It is also very inspiring to watch you work. Please continue to make more of these. Please also do an English version. You speak English quite well, as I heard in your waving flag tutorial.
Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

Very nicely done, Selgin! Thank you so much for sharing.

Although Spanish and French are two of my favorite languages, it would be really great to hear an English version of this video for educational reasons.

Muchas gracias!
SvenFoster

Post by SvenFoster »

great video.. if you haven't got time for an english version why not add a closed caption CC translation for english :D

I picked up most of the vid anyway but others may benifit.
--Sven
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?
dragon4zul

Post by dragon4zul »

Muchas gracias, soy nuevo y me interesa aprender pero hay muy escaso material pero hay que hacerle al inglés ha ha ha ha si tienes más material en Castellano porfa envíame MP tú eres el chileno del Webinar de hace unos días cierto? Saludos desde El Salvador.

Hello everyone I'm asking to Selgin if he have more spanish tutorials for me :) regards from El Salvador.
hothead

Post by hothead »

Selgin thats a good one. a video says a thousand words although i dont understand Spanish