A dress in the wind (swf and anme file)

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

A dress in the wind (swf and anme file)

Post by Víctor Paredes »

I'm experimenting with clothes and offsetting points movements. I'm trying to found the simpler way to work with clothes.
This file is only an experiment
http://www.swfcabin.com/swf-files/1292544448.swf

Here is the anme file 7.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?s3s5lssf3yvs6ex
I added an optional hair layer for everybody who consider it's too hentai.
Last edited by Víctor Paredes on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Thanks Selgin for sharing the technique. It seems that your files are pulling me towards 2d from my Blender's 3D.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

I was reviewing some of Selgin's old posts and found this gem.

Selgin, if you're still interested, this one could benefit from a how-to video. The technique looks similar to your waving hair technique, but I'm not sure.

I clicked on the hair layer...omg, why? :shock: :lol:
Poopee

Post by Poopee »

Okay, I clicked on the hair visibility icon and now I am really pissed at you selgin.

Do you have any idea how much burning pain you get when your orange juice comes out through your nostrils, do you!!!!

Heheh, still LMAO man, too funny.

Ohhh, and the skirt is nice as well! :)

Poopee
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Thanks guys.
Neeters, my computer was the big problem to make tutorials. It's too slow to make a decent screen capture.
Fortunately, last week I finally get my new thinkpad x201 tablet. So finally I can make video tutorials using my awesome spoken english :wink:
Now all I need is some time.

Anyway, you are right, this animation follow the same principle of the waving hair technique. It's great to get natural movements and I use it a lot on all my animations.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel