Anime Studio 21 hours videotutoarial, Im accepting Paypal

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PARKER

Anime Studio 21 hours videotutoarial, Im accepting Paypal

Post by PARKER »

This is an 21 hours Anime Studio video tutorial, its actually the biggest and cheapest Anime Studio tutorial ever.
Im not teaching any animation at all in it but only illustration.
Remember in order to get a nice animation you first need to have nice drawings so you will find this videotutorial really useful.

You will learn how to make every drawing style, cartoon, anime,
comic tv style, comic book style and also cartoon backgrounds.
The video tutorial inlcudes the .anme files, 13 in total so you can study them in great detail.
You will need version 6.2 a least to be able to open them, if you have other versions like 5 you wont be able to see the files but the tutorials will still work for you.
This is for experts, intermediates and beginners.
If you are a beginner i strongly recommend you to start by the cartoon tutorial.
To have a better idea of the quatily of the tutorials you can watch other ones i already posted for free here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIWIHyA7qk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8TQmEVcSes

The resolution of the tutorials will be 1280x760, avi format and actually the volume of them will be higher than in the ones i just showed you right up here.
Also it includes a video codec to prevent problems when you play the video.
Im not only moving the cursor in the tutorials and quite, no i explain everything and almost all the time talking so you will understand every detail of what i do on screen.
I hope i can share my knowledge with you all guys so i want it to be really affordable for everybody here so i know that the real price for a tutorial like this should be about 250 dollars but im offering it for a much cheaper price, only 30 american dollars.

Im accepting Paypal payments so it will be very fast and easy for you to get this great tutorial :) !
In case you cant use PP, Western Union works for me as well.

If you are interested, dont hesitate to contact me, i am available any time:
parkerbg@hotmail.com

Check the explanation in detail of the video tutorial here(36 minutes) and also i leave you some images of what you are going to learn with it:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRn6a_4JAkE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4RR41H2HY

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiX8VPGNOQ4

Last edited by PARKER on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

That's an incredible deal. Watch your pm.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

World-class artwork Parker. Good luck with this.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

neeters_guy wrote:That's an incredible deal. Watch your pm.
I will, we keep in touch.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

jahnocli wrote:World-class artwork Parker. Good luck with this.
Thanks, i hope to have many buyers.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

The first initial review of my 21 hours videotutorial:

"I was delighted at the quality of the film in the avi format.
I had complained to Parker about how low volume on the audio was in the snippets he let us see on the forum, but he has been able to accommodate my request, the sound is now great.
Thank you Parker it has been well worth the wait."

The complete review here:

http://www.kelleytown.com/forum/animato ... hichpage=2
wena

Post by wena »

Wow,

I have had them and I find them great, his shading if fabulous and I have spent many hours watching them.

We converted the files and burnt them on DVD's so I can watch them on my large TV screen.

Thank you Parker

Wena
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

It took some time to get to a Western Union outlet, but it's well worth the effort (it cost me US$30 plus $4 fee).

I'm viewing the videos now (you'll need the divX codec to view in windows media player). It's like going to a hands-on workshop on how to create stunning illustrations in AS. I'm mainly interested in creating backgrounds, but I'm looking forward to the character videos too. Cheaper than a computer book or an actual workshop, it's a great value. Highly recommended.

Good job, Parker.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Another nice review:

"I find the tutorials excellent so far. Really answered a lot of questions I had, especially about shading and coloring.
Many online tuts aren't nearly this comprehensive and the ones that are cost far more. Great work, Parker!"

Madriver

The complete review here:

http://www.kelleytown.com/forum/animato ... hichpage=3
Mozbo

Post by Mozbo »

I've just finished downloading the tutorials. All in all, it's a fairly straightforward and painless process.

I'm so excited and looking forward to the next 21 hours of viewing!
~M
Change is inevitable, growth is optional.
Life is short, enjoy the adventure!
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Just wanted to give you the good news guys, im accepting Paypal payments now so it will be really quick and easy for you to get this great tutorial :D
Remember in case you cant use PP, Western Union works perfectly for me as well.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Another fantastic review:

"I downloaded the files last night, and am LOVING them!
Parker is easy to understand, and the results are SO satisfying to someone new to the software, like I am.
Thanks, Parker. These tutorials are worth every penny!"

Mozbo

The full review here:

http://www.kelleytown.com/forum/animato ... hichpage=4
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

While I generally prefer designing in other programs, I think you're making a strong case to do it all in Anime Studio. Very nice artwork, it's rare to find someone who can both teach and draw well at the same time.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

DarthFurby wrote:While I generally prefer designing in other programs, I think you're making a strong case to do it all in Anime Studio. Very nice artwork, it's rare to find someone who can both teach and draw well at the same time.
I think AS can be a really powerful tool for illustration.
For example when you want to make BGs for your show, you dont really need to use another software, you can perfectly do that with AS and it can be really fun and easy, i say it by own experience also all the BGs i have posted so far talk by themselves.

Also i have discovered recently that AS can be useful for coloring and inking comic book characters as well.
You dont even need to trace first your pencil art to be able to color your characters, you can paint your character directly in AS using the original pencil art, there are some features that would need to be added to make this task easier, though.

Well as i said before im not only moving the cursor around in this tutorials, i explain everything in detail but in the next set i will do this even better because this was actually my first time.
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Thnks for Parker for your tutorials. I could downlod some, and some I will download in a few days. Mostly the cartoon one I am liking.