F5 does a quick animation

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

barryem

F5 does a quick animation

Post by barryem »

It may well be that everyone already knows this but just in case: the readme file explains that they left this information out of the documentation, and since no-one here has mentioned it I thought I would.

If you hit F5 AS7 (I have Pro, I don't know about Debut) does a quick animated render and pulls up Itunes to show it. I haven't found any way to set any parameters for this but the animations seem to look okay.

It's a nice feature.

Barry
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

The other versions do that too, its like when you export normally but without effects and i think the resolution is the half of the one you have set in project settings.

When i press f5 on my computer the video opens with Quick time.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Mine opens with VLC, I think it opens with w/e you set as default AVI to play in. Or it seems that way...
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
gleeful

Post by gleeful »

I use F5 a lot as a way to check my progress, but find that there are certain effects that do not appear using F5... they will only show up in a true Render.
What if?
cekilinbendoktorum

Re: F5 does a quick animation

Post by cekilinbendoktorum »

does it still works on anime studio 9.0?
Dodgy

Re: F5 does a quick animation

Post by Dodgy »

It does, but it's only single threaded so it's actually faster to do it in the full renderer now, just flick off the effects.