New improved Head Turn Technique!

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheMinahBird

Re: New improved Head Turn Technique!

Post by TheMinahBird »

gwbond wrote:I wanted to let people on this thread know that I've made my own, incremental, contribution to selgin's technique and posted an example, along with supporting scripts here. This project illustrates a variation on selgin's head turn approach that uses switch layers for the mouth and jaw in order to take advantage of Anime Studio's built-in switch layer-based lip syncing.

The project is part of my anime-studio GitHub repository. I think GitHub is a good place for the Anime Studio community to use to share and maintain scripts and projects. My repository also includes a rewritten version of fazek's and ramon0's meshinstance script, as well as a few other scripts that may be of use to the community.
Can someone explain how they did this with switch layers? I've been trying to mimic it but I can't.
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron
will_f

Re: New improved Head Turn Technique!

Post by will_f »

I am trying to use this technique but all of the accompanying illustrations have disappeared from the original post. Is there a way I can find them in another forum? Or perhaps it's just me that can't see them, are they gone for anyone else too?