Very simple tips

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

PARKER

Very simple tips

Post by PARKER »

These are very simple tips but i think not every body knows them so i comment them here.

-You can select several layers at the same time by holding Ctrl or shift.

-If you hold Alt and click on the eyes of a layer to change its visibility all the layers visivility of the proyect change except for the one you click on.

This can be useful when you have for example 20 or more layers and you want to see only the layer you are currently working on, so normally you would click 19 times on the other layers eyes but you can avoid that with this tip :)

Its very simple but i guess i didnt realize about them before because ive been very busy animating.
adammoody

Post by adammoody »

Hello,

I read your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say.I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.I will let know about this to my friends also.I am sure my friends will also like this lot.Try to share more like this in future.

thank you!!
bartender

Post by bartender »

Nice ones!
Using anime studio since it was Moho and both those I didn't know! Thx for sharing!
salp42

Post by salp42 »

thanks i didn't know either of those tips.
PismoPam

Post by PismoPam »

:D OH, thank you thank you thank you!
The hardest part about working alone is finding out these kinds of BASIC tricks of the trade.
PismoPam

Post by PismoPam »

:cry: Oops, doesn't work. I'm still using AS 5
Maybe only on Pro or debut?
I'm upgrading this month. Buying a new laptop that can handle all the videos I'm doing.