Sample Moho Animations in your computer

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Toontoonz

Sample Moho Animations in your computer

Post by Toontoonz »

Lots of sample Moho animations:

Someone asked me where they could find Moho animation files to review and analyze to learn from. If you haven´t already found them - Here is a tip - check out the Moho folder on your computer.
Go to your Moho folder > Samples Folder > then check out the Animations, Particles, 3D and Techniques folders for 20 different Moho animation files.
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

I think "RTFM" would have been an easier way to say all that. ;)
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

As one who has done all the tutorials in the manual I don´t think the animations in the Moho Sample´s folders are discussed or referenced in the Manual.
If you just read the Manual I don´t think you would work with the animations in the Sample´s folder.

Animations discussed in the Tutorials are in the Tutorial´s folders.
The Samples are different animations. Check them out.
:D
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Basically what I meant was if you actually take the time to check out the manual, and any sample files that come with a program you can learn quite a bit. Most people don't bother doing tutorials or looking at sample files and instead just jump right on a forum and ask stupid questions that have answers right in the manual.
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

I've read the manual but am still perfectly capable of asking stupid questions thank you very much!

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

nobudget wrote:I've read the manual but am still perfectly capable of asking stupid questions thank you very much!
hah! :lol: