Keyframe Cycling is different in version 6

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

donnie

Post by donnie »

Mike, you're a genius and a gentleman..... :)
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

:)

That's awesome ;)

I actually just figured out how the new cycling system is better. I was just cycling 2 angles, let's say -10 degrees and 10 degrees. Before I'd have to change the third keyframe to -10 degrees then any change I make to the first or third keyframe, I'd have to make sure the first of third keyframe would be exactly the same to make the loop unjarry. NOW its so much easier to just say cycle back 1 frame, and I can change the first or second keyframe without needing to change another.

Again, I don't know if I make sense, but I'm really enjoying version 6. This fix will be teh awesomeness. Thanks Mike.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Lost Marble wrote:I've actually got a bunch of fixes I'd like to get out to you folks, and I'm trying to see if I can do something like frequent "informal" bug releases for the hard-core users, and less-frequent "official" updates.
Fantastic idea. Thanks!
DominiqueBray

Post by DominiqueBray »

Lost Marble wrote:The fix is pretty easy, and it's done - I just need to figure out how/when we can get out an update. I've actually got a bunch of fixes I'd like to get out to you folks, and I'm trying to see if I can do something like frequent "informal" bug releases for the hard-core users, and less-frequent "official" updates.
I'm glad to read it ! :) I hope you will soon find out how to give us your fixes, because this bug is soooo bad, I use cycles a lot and I deadly need this fix... :cry:
Good luck. ;)
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER
Last edited by DominiqueBray on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Also kind of hoping for the fix sometime so that I can use version 6. Still using 5.6 for work.

Cool ;) thanks Mike.
DominiqueBray

Post by DominiqueBray »

Hi

I don't want to sound rude but...

I wait since more than a month to be able to work with the v6 new features I paid for...

Instead, I must stick with the 5.6 just because I can't make any loop in the v6...

while Mike already fixed it a long time ago now !...

Why in hell is it so long !? What is SmithMicro waiting for ??? :x
________
CRETE RECIPES
Last edited by DominiqueBray on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

This bug really is the achilles heel of an otherwise functional and great (from what I can tell) upgrade.

Mike? Anybody?
Sage

Post by Sage »

Ok sorry I haven't been on the site in a long time. Had medical stuff and then Version 6 came out.

I am wondering when the fix will be out, and also how will it effect the work arounds people are talking about. I would really like to try to get back in and work on some chacters I had in AS5 and looks like I will be rebuilding them. Would just hate to rebuild them and have to rebuild them again, or make major changes.

Thanks for your help.