No sound when exporting animation. URGENT

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jose1984alberto

Post by jose1984alberto »

yeah, i already came up with that solution, actually i did it yesterday, thanks anyway.

still theres some problem with my AS, since i rendered the whole thing but still didnt get any sound, and when a want to add a *.wav, it crashes.

im starting to think its a hardware issue, i have an hp pavillion, amd turion 64x2 processor 2.0 ghz, 2gb ram and 140gb Hard drive, im using 32bit windows vista

guess im just gonna have to live with it untill i get the other version.

sripts that might solve the problem are still welcome though :D
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

It could be the format of the wav file. AS is very picky about the wav format. Try some different sound files. Shorter ones maybe. It could be the size of the audio file is sucking up all the ram.

I have not yet done anything with an audio file that long. You said the animation is 9000 frames? Is the audio that long as well? That's over 6 minutes. Longer than most songs for a music video. Longer than a single clip should be really. 6 minutes could be an entire short length animation from start to finish.

-vern
HardikLakhalani

Re: No sound when exporting animation. URGENT

Post by HardikLakhalani »

Finally After Lot of Tests I got Solution:

Just Move Audio Layer Icon at Center into Workarea from Outside. And Double Click audio layer > Tick Immune to Camera Movements.