help please!

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

baronvonwink

help please!

Post by baronvonwink »

okay i spent a bit of time on this... but unfortunately i constructed this character at frame one and not at zero.. when i went to start and bone him, bizareness started to happen at frame 0... the fills and shapes are all wacky! I tried to copy the parts all to a new layer - no luck. also tried importing him into a new document... still no luck!

help please! i will give anyone a huge virtual hug and buy them a virtual beer too if they can help :)

heres the file :( http://mohomaker.freeservers.com/help.moho
thanks

H!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Your server is not letting me access the file. It looks like you need to create a little web page and link to the file from there - the server says it can only must be linked to from the same server it is stored on.
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

I can't either get access to the file, but I think the problem can be solved if you copy all the keyframes at frame 1 and paste them at frame 0.

(Note that you will have to make the timeline show all the keyframes. Do this by clicking the "Settings"-button in the timeline and clicking the "All"-button in the window that pops up)
baronvonwink

Post by baronvonwink »

thanks guys!

I am trying to set up a link. try this please http://mohomaker.freeservers.com/index.html

the link is a bit down on the page (mohohelp)

i am off to try and copy my key frames!

thanks again
H!
baronvonwink

Post by baronvonwink »

<:)

the key frame copy thing worked! god bless you all!! :) I didnt have "all" checked when i tried it earlier :/

thanx man!!

H!