Importing multiple images

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mohlar

Importing multiple images

Post by Mohlar »

This little tip came about as a result of a query I posted into the general discussion thread. I was frustrated at seeming to have to import one image at a time. Two or three different solutions were offered by other users, but after a bit of trial and error I discovered that this was fastest one for me, and was also the easiest to understand. (I'm a simple soul at heart)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experienced users will know the answer, but I didn't when I posted my original query. This is what I did:

(1) I had a file of images in the png format. I opened this and left it parked on the right side of my screen.
(2) I opened Anime Studio and temporarily moved aside the 'Style' and 'Layers' windows. This revealed the parked folder with images listed.
(3) I used the usual method to highlight all the files that I wanted in the folder of stored images.
(4) I dragged these across into the working window of ASPro and hey presto - after confirming that I wanted to import each file, they were all transferred one after the other.

Hope that helps anyone else who has that query.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

Thanks for the info. It is very useful to know this.
Mohlar

Post by Mohlar »

You're more than welcome. In fact - and with some irony - I've had a long break from ASpro due to illnesses in the family and other distractions, so I am only now about to start using it again ... thus my own tip will now be of use to me!

Hope the idea works for you.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?