Another Work In Progress

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Dr. Nick

Another Work In Progress

Post by Dr. Nick »

I'm trying to figure out the extent to which AS lends itself to incremental and iterative development. I call this kung fu guys in action...

====
Addendum: Please note: the link is to a webpage with a .mov file and you need Quicktime installed to view.
Last edited by Dr. Nick on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Nick
----
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

-Confucius
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

I call it a bunch of crazy characters, like so:

"Ïþøáÿ‡þøáÿ‡þøáÿ‡þøáÿ‡þøáÿ‡þøáÿ„Ce°,d,ø@«@ ¬0 ¬gÿá}É‚@-%¸( €@@dZ41@` j@ Y€Ðh€T¥F‘|T±@(©€bZ @ 1 Aq A¨À€Jº H¡TÔ5Q¢Z14KTºD Ñ*5´L@V‹*@ à€Õ*Ñ*Å‹S©jÐ¥jžÒÖÉ5´¥—ôi©PZ&QŠ@bÅ«‰%‰L@b•mÕ4¬ÒWX€5H€ JÒ¢U”Ôˆ5. P5H H0 j°ˆ’ Ð 4€ÒX­R À!®©"ÒxÀ,À+￾|~Z¿£@€1¤Z€©JÐ>% Z,êZ-J…@€B￾Ц *Ñ"Ô‰€ ¡… @¨ V­B 0¡êÕhTh 4Ðh±jU²º…FUjP"OP±(QºÔ‰h©\￾*¶Dªà bŒh￾@!pÐ=VBÁ # ® RÀ‘‘￾õH￾XXF`YÂ￾c~.!¬êÐ(Ô£JÓ@«Q R-.€€Ñ @4 -@0@ ( B€Á ¨À@(D R®‚ h°*LXˆj@T€Á(Ôb€Õ ªÅ´°Ñm7@(@hT€8€Ä‚P( : @ ¡@iCE´Y S@¨Ô ȱ.ƒ(•Õ¢Õ¡¦¤.ˆ4€@ƒƒdÛ ,´ Kp X’ƒ HÛ$ÀÈ(Á²`À`À`ll{ƒú$ˆ€Z´¤ÁP €1”(©¨Ä€P¤Z,bP‚QªÀ€ DÒ￾J1"€ €ÄÐ(xœP %"

The link didn't work for me...
~Danimal
kphgraphics

Post by kphgraphics »

Looks good so far cant wait to see the finished work.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

It looks good for a start. I think a lot could be done with this.

A few suggestions:

1. Weight. There needs to be a sense of weight as they walk and as the jump.

2. When the guy on the left jumps up to dodge the other guy's stick he goes up into the air and just STOPS while the other guy completes his move.

3. Then after #1 they both kind of POP back into position again abruptly. I think that (a) it should be a slower stop and (b) they need to keep moving after that's done. A "moving hold" so to say.

If you provide a link to the file and can go through and make the changes and show you what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's getting there! Good job and good luck!