Re-posting a BAD URL

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Libertycourt

Re-posting a BAD URL

Post by Libertycourt »

Dear fellow animators,

Yesterday I posted my first anime cartoon with an URL that did not give members an easy access to view my video-just goes to show you how "NEW" I am to all of this. :oops:
For those who watched it--thanks. For those who didn't want to put up with my stupidity, here it is:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8U5Cxqb_m8 [/url]

Hope this helps, comments welcome(the video, not my stupidity)

Thanks
Liberty Court
Last edited by Libertycourt on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genete

Post by Genete »

I think you have disabled BBCode in your preferences... Go to your profile and verify that your "Always allow BBCode" points to "yes". If not then there is something wrong with your browser because the link doesn't exists (the URL yes but not the direct link)
-G
Arkaos

Post by Arkaos »

I get linked to it just fine. Must be working now. Bravo on the cartoon. I liked it. The fly was pretty nuts, but you should see the flies at MY house, lol. Fun cartoon to watch. :D
Mark
FCSnow

Post by FCSnow »

One suggestion, if I may. On the girl's heads; seperate the hair and face into two layers and sandwich the body (i.e. the neck) between them. This should make the neck/head connection look better. The bone layer won't care as long as the face in position over the hair when add the bones.

F.C.Snow
Precise Planning And Timing
Never Suceeds Like Dump Luck.
ARTIST

Re: Re-posting a BAD URL

Post by ARTIST »

Libertycourt wrote:Dear fellow animators,

Yesterday I posted my first anime cartoon with an URL that did not give members an easy access to view my video-just goes to show you how "NEW" I am to all of this. :oops:
For those who watched it--thanks. For those who didn't want to put up with my stupidity, here it is:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8U5Cxqb_m8 [/url]

Hope this helps, comments welcome(the video, not my stupidity)

Thanks
Liberty Court
very nice. how long did it take to make it? and is this ur first vid with AS?
Libertycourt

Thanks FC Snow

Post by Libertycourt »

Thanks FC Snow
I would have to agree with everything you mentioned. I will work on those issues and I do appreciate your comments. :)

Thanks again
LC
Libertycourt

Thanks Artist

Post by Libertycourt »

Thanks ARTIST for responding to my cartoon.

Yes, this is my first attempt at AS and it did take some time to do this cartoon(approx. 6 weeks). I've learned alot from AS support and help from this website. As you can see, I still have a lot to learn....Thanks again

-LC