ROCK 'n' ROLL!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Alpo Harju

ROCK 'n' ROLL!

Post by Alpo Harju »

This is almost true story about the best rock'n'roll band in Finland; Hurriganes! ("Murrikanes" in this case)
http://www.julli.net/kanes.html

I made this with Moho 4.5. Bands music is not original, i composed and made it with myself (garage band/mac & guitar) and my friend Tapani Rinne was made that radio music (tango & "humppa").

There is also link to another story "Joonas & Ruben" - these (original) guys had own TV-show in Finland. http://www.julli.net/joonas.html

Any comments? (I know, there is few sloowww... parts, but i had to fix them)
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Superb stuff! This is really worth watching. Great story and music, super animation. I watched both animations, and I must say that you are very talented. Thanks for showing them. Now I know how far back I really am :) Best wishes.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

I liked it. But some attention to detail would help a lot, particularly with regard to hands. look at the way someone holds a plectrum, or tunes a radio, and try to adapt your hand shape to these events, instead of using an "open hand" all the time. Funny story -- push it a bit!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Alpo Harju

Post by Alpo Harju »

jahnocli wrote:I liked it. But some attention to detail would help a lot, particularly with regard to hands. look at the way someone holds a plectrum, or tunes a radio, and try to adapt your hand shape to these events, instead of using an "open hand" all the time. Funny story -- push it a bit!
Thanks guys! Yes, you're right about hands, Jahnocli. I have one 3d-app (Animation:Master) and there is poser, which is very helpful to move hands like I want to.

-Alpo