Animation Website

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AmigaMan

Animation Website

Post by AmigaMan »

I've been putting together a website in order to display my work all in one place. Mainly because it looks like I'm going to be looking for employment soon!

It's not finished but you can view it so far here before I move it to my own domain....

http://dale-hemenway.magix.net/website/

Sorry, no AS Pro stuff on there yet.

Dale
Nolan Scott

Post by Nolan Scott »

Very nice... I really like the clean and simple design... easy to navigate...
beautiful animation to watch... absolutely enjoyable.

With such a good presentation of your work and yourself,
I guess, in no time you might not know anymore which job to take...

Cheers
Nolan
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Hi Nolan,

Thanks for the very kind words - really made my day.
Plans are constantly altering at the moment due to several uncertainties. Compiling this website kept my mind occupied and your comments are very much appreciated I can tell you :D
7Powah

Post by 7Powah »

Nice to meet you Amigaman.
Love your work.
"I couldn't help but notice your pain. Share it with me!!!" Share the knowledge so we all may grow stronger from it.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Thanks 7Powah. Welcome to the AS Forum :D
7Powah

Post by 7Powah »

Thx AmigaMan,
I was just talking to a friend of mine last night, telling them about one of the great animators thread I'd came across :D . I watch it with my kid sometimes. It also makes me reminisent of the work done with all of those christmas deals with the Heat Meizer, Freeze Meizer, Rudolph etc...
All of that stuff is a frame by frame basis isn't it?
And if it is, (Damn) that's a lot of hard work. Anyway nice to meet you again and thanks for the welcome. Be seeing you here on AS.
7P
"I couldn't help but notice your pain. Share it with me!!!" Share the knowledge so we all may grow stronger from it.
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

You're very kind. Make sure you keep it up :D

Yep, it's almost all drawn or stop-motion that I've done previously.
It is hard work but so is all animation. It's also incredibly enjoyable and rewarding and I don't know a single animator that doesn't love what they do. In the studio I worked for each animator was turning out up to 30 seconds a day (stopmo) and we were only required to produce 12.

AS is amazing and I'm using it for almost everything now as it is the easiest to learn for us stop-motion types. We tested several pieces of software at work a few months back and most animators were of the opinion that nothing came close to AS in it's power and, more importantly, ease of use.
Arkaos

Post by Arkaos »

Great Stuff! I've watched "Mad Ed" on Hash's website numerous times. Always loved it. Who knew that the person responsible also did "Bob the Builder" (which my 3 yr old and I absolutely LOVE). Thanks for sharing your work. Sometimes us amateurs need examples like this as something to strive for in our own work. I can't wait to see some of the stuff you pull off using Anime Studio. Cheers!
Mark