Old-timey style animation- Best Buy contest entry

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

I can't find any link to 'Relared Vdeos' on the right side of the page I may well enjoy Arab Sttripper movies, I am at that funny age :)

Please answer quickly since my wfe is not watching. Blast - too late!!!
Genete

Post by Genete »

It is not a link, it is a tab page.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Got it!!!! You Tube.

Where I come from sexy is a lot different. If that is Arab sexy, then I would rather have our version. I am old, please forgive me!!!!
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

You could be right Genete. I guess the music might be construed as Arabic too? I just thought it was strange.
JimmyC

Post by JimmyC »

Your cartoon is not in the least Arabic, Can anyone see my posts?????

Bees Knees - Please A common enough expression, both here and in the US and Canada I would have thought.

I used to live in Canada for about 3 years, BC and Ontario, when I was 18 years of age. Have things changed that much?????

I watched your toon again. What is this thread all about???? YouTube has it's own way of doing things.. Who cares?? Don't click links that you don't know where they go to. If that is Sex on YouTube, I'm glad I don't have to pay for it :)

Let's be thankful that YouTube is so corny, a lot of sites that end in a 'Z'are not!!

Best Wishes everyone
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

Well I don't really care so much- but considering my cartoon is suitable for children and might be viewed by children, I don't think there should be direct links on the same page to adult videos that they would not find otherwise. Then again any parent that lets their kids surf youtube on their own is asking for trouble.
FCSnow

Post by FCSnow »

A very good cartoon! It reminded my of the early day of animation and Max & Dave Fleischer and Koko The Clown.

As to YOUTUBE, I doubt that any human saw it. Some computer read something in your tag and it went from there.

F.C.Snow