haha~~~Lovely girl

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

robj

Post by robj »

Very, very nice Sang
Dismal_Bliss

Need Help Please

Post by Dismal_Bliss »

How are you guys viewing this file?

I can't open it with Irfanview (my default .swf viewer). I have both Shockwave and Flash, but neither option presents itself when I right-click, then "open with - choose program".

I downloaded, renamed, and unpacked the first file. I cannot unpack the second file, although Barry did say this would happen automatically.

The pop-up says "Cannot read file header", "Unknown file format"

- Bob
Dismal_Bliss

Nevermind

Post by Dismal_Bliss »

Nevermind. I opened it in Explorer, and then allowed the ActiveX content and was able to see it that way.

- Bob
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

In the 2nd part of your animation, the hair is still lovely, but I think the nose should not move with the mouth. The nose is fixed in the face, and does not move around.

I suppose you must have already noticed the mouth problems (where the colours jerk around). This must be something to do with the Flash export. Also, where her body lifts up off the bottom of the frame.

Is she going to open her eyes? Or maybe this is a surprise for the ending still to come... :)
sang820

haha~~~

Post by sang820 »

Barry Baker wrote:In the 2nd part of your animation, the hair is still lovely, but I think the nose should not move with the mouth. The nose is fixed in the face, and does not move around.

I suppose you must have already noticed the mouth problems (where the colours jerk around). This must be something to do with the Flash export. Also, where her body lifts up off the bottom of the frame.

Is she going to open her eyes? Or maybe this is a surprise for the ending still to come... :)
Yes, I am revising the question of the nose. And output and glisten the wrong problem and has not solved . Look forward to the new edition and can be solved earnestly. :shock: yaya, her eyes will not be opened, because she is a blind woman. :shock:
Thank the works that you pay close attention to me , thanks!
Barry Baker
sang820

Re: Nevermind

Post by sang820 »

Dismal_Bliss wrote:Nevermind. I opened it in Explorer, and then allowed the ActiveX content and was able to see it that way.

- Bob
I do not know the precise meaning that you say , should it be such that? bob~~~ :oops:
Dismal_Bliss

Post by Dismal_Bliss »

It's no big deal really. I tried to open and view your work using Irfanview as my "default" .SWF viewer (http://www.irfanview.com) but Irfanview would not recognize or play the file.

I simply opened your file in Internet Explorer, Microsoft's built in browser in Windows XP, and viewed it that way since Flashplayer is an installed plug-in.

Your animation was very nice, and that song is beautiful!

- Bob