Possible Character For Studio Anime Competition

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

patrick

Possible Character For Studio Anime Competition

Post by patrick »

I thought I should create an anime style character, the software being called Anime Studio! Almost finished it, complete skeleton, all lip sync variations and a pretty nifty head turn (only to the right though :-D):

Genete

Post by Genete »

Pretty and armed girl!
Can we see her in action?!!

Good luck!
-G
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Woah. I like her crotchless pants.
patrick

Post by patrick »

Okay....

Here is a quick and early sample of the head turn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daEXEDS67fE
Genete

Post by Genete »

Great head turn!
I like all! but more the hair effect!
Cheers!
Phatthumb

head turn

Post by Phatthumb »

Its cool, but I would like to see her do something. Make her look alive. If you don't do that it's just pop art.
Phatthumb
patrick

Re: head turn

Post by patrick »

Phatthumb wrote:Its cool, but I would like to see her do something. Make her look alive. If you don't do that it's just pop art.
All in good time! She is rigged and ready to go. But I’ll save it for the competition (not that I’ve done any yet), the stills and the 2 second head turn will have to do for now.
Dr. Nick

Cool Character

Post by Dr. Nick »

Cool character design ~~ she looks like something out of a Quentin Tarantino flix or something. Nice job.
Dr. Nick
----
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

-Confucius
Dr. Nick

PS...

Post by Dr. Nick »

It'd be nice to see your rig especially for those of us trying to learn about animation and how to do stuff in AS. Any chance of seeing your .anme files? Completely understand if you can't share it out though...
Dr. Nick
----
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

-Confucius
patrick

Re: PS...

Post by patrick »

Dr. Nick wrote:It'd be nice to see your rig especially for those of us trying to learn about animation and how to do stuff in AS. Any chance of seeing your .anme files? Completely understand if you can't share it out though...
I probably will after the comp.

Though keep in mind I'm still learning myself and the body rig is pretty basic, though the head turn is a bit involved.
Phatthumb

your toon

Post by Phatthumb »

it's cool, it's cool. I can understand that. What's the quailifications for the contest. Just have a ready to animate character, cause I have a couple of them. Let me know.
Phatthumb
patrick

Re: your toon

Post by patrick »

Phatthumb wrote:it's cool, it's cool. I can understand that. What's the quailifications for the contest. Just have a ready to animate character, cause I have a couple of them. Let me know.
Have a look in the Animation Contests section, it's the top post. Good luck.