A baby recites the ABC's

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

beautifuldaymonster

A baby recites the ABC's

Post by beautifuldaymonster »

Hello Touched, Slowtiger, Human and the rest of the gang -

I've finished three cartoon shorts now since buying AS. Here at last I am ready to share one with you (the other two do not have audio recorded yet). When this link becomes active, you can take a look at it and see what you think. It's an old-school 30-second clip teaching the wrong way to recite the alphabet, as performed by a baby.

The audio comes from a found cassette from a thrift store. Let me know what you think of this cartoon! All comments, suggestions, welcome!

BABY RECITING ALPHABET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoEF7p5_w_A

If the link does not work, wait a while. I just posted it up to YouTube.
Jeronimus

Post by Jeronimus »

Cute, very cute! Are the "wrong letters" images supposed to mean anything or are they just random images?
sour_jax

Post by sour_jax »

Funny, funny, funnie!!!
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com
beautifuldaymonster

Random images :D

Thanks for your kudos, guys! I'm stoked and can't believe I'm actually animating these! In reply to the random images question... are they random, exactly ? ... um... let's just say the official answer is "they don't mean a thing... nothing to see here, folks, nothing to see at all... just move along..." MIGHT be something there. :wink:

I picked every one of them *very* deliberately.

I just have to say it was the audio on this found cassette of this kid singing like this that provoked the whole video. As soon as I heard it was a kid singing the alphabets I was like sitting there praying PLEASE GOD LET HIM MESS UP SOME OF THE LETTERS and HE DID!!! (sorry to yell but this was exciting) Soon as I heard that, I was off and running :twisted:
Genete

Post by Genete »

Cool and funny! Good work!

Last ten seconds .. .I would remove them.. ... or add a final joke (for example an accelerated spelling of the alphabet and a very wide opened eyes of the baby...
Just a suggestion :wink:
beautifuldaymonster

Yeah, you are right - those last ten seconds. I need to edit some of that off. Next edit go round, I'm going to fix that.

When I get the audio on the other two then I will post them here too - this is plain ole rotten fun! :D
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

make the baby blow up in the end. Or, give him a deep voice that says "Are we finished here, Frank? I've got other work to do."
beautifuldaymonster

NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

Sounds to me somebody else here likes Jim Henson :wink:
Touched

Post by Touched »

Cute. ^_^