rebuilt website w/ moho animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

robj

rebuilt website w/ moho animation

Post by robj »

Hello to all. I have been lurking for quite a while (a long while) and have finally decided to post some stuff for you to see . Go to the following url for some of my Moho animation projects that I have in progress

http://www.smartcomix.com/projects/moho/moho_index.html

Let me know what you think ... any / all feedback is appreciated. I know that I have not even scratched the surface as to what Moho is capable of, but I am on my way. Also. while you are there, browse the rest of the site and let me know what you think of my 3D animation and other things there as well. All of the 3D objects started in sPatch (here's to you Mike).

Rob
AcouSvnt

Post by AcouSvnt »

Interesting style! I particularly like the one with the butterfly.
-Keith
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

These are really great fragments of animation. Intriguing, smart and stylish. Look forward to seeing more.
robj

Post by robj »

Thanks for the feedback Keith / Barry. I have tons of these animation "fragments" to publish (can it be measured in tons?), so keep posted - there will be more. Each is some part of a larger project / storyline that I am working on; so many ideas to produce work for. Moho realy enables me to do much more than I would be able to do otherwise ... sooo, thanks again for the feedback.

Rob