Bunny cartoon- my first attempt at an AS cartoon

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jhbmw007

Bunny cartoon- my first attempt at an AS cartoon

Post by jhbmw007 »

Still WIP- very short clip of a bunny who finds a carrot- but little does he know what waits for him.... I did this with point animation- I guess bones would have been possible/easier but I'm not that good with bones yet! :)

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/ ... =bunny.flv
Genete

Post by Genete »

Very good point animation!!! The story seems to be funny. Post more please!!!
Congratulations!.
Regards
Genete
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Excellent first animation.

You know, there is nothing wrong with point animation, and if you use bone animation, you will probably still need to do some point animation if you don't want to make a very complex bone rig.
booboo_kitten

Post by booboo_kitten »

I love it. I can do point animation but im not very good at it... I personally find bone rigging much easier. Im thinking of upgrading to anime studio pro! :D
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

booboo_kitten, I will tell you a secret. Anime Studio is not very suitable to learn how to animate. Actually, frame-by-frame animation software is far more suitable, because you're forced to learn how to animate, and not rely on some program to do most of the work for you.

I think Anime Studio is very well suited for people who have some practical experience in animation. They know (or should know) how to create key poses, and how to create inbetweens. As a newbie in animation it is unlikely you know these things. You can learn them by taking all the automation out of the equation, and appreciate how handy and time-saving a program like Anime Studio actually is.
HassleHead

Post by HassleHead »

Nice work. The bunny gets very pixelated on the zoom-out, wondering what's causing that?

-HassleHead
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

It's b/c I uploaded it to photobucket- the actual video is really smooth looking. When it's complete I'll upload it to youtube.