what did you do

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

what did you do

Post by Víctor Paredes »

here is a video clip i made sometime ago for a tv show. it's something as a martian which teach english to two kids.
they gave me the song (which is too long i think) and two days to make it.
the original martian is 3d, but i don't like it, so i re-draw him in AS.
remember that the lyric is for chilean (spanish speakers) kids, so don't search much poetry in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqHbfq5Wieg
http://www.freewebs.com/tazatriste/moho ... u%20do.wmv

thanks for feedback
rplate

Re: what did you do

Post by rplate »

selgin wrote:here is a video clip i made sometime ago for a tv show. it's something as a martian which teach english to two kids.
they gave me the song (which is too long i think) and two days to make it.
the original martian is 3d, but i don't like it, so i re-draw him in AS.
remember that the lyric is for chilean (spanish speakers) kids, so don't search much poetry in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqHbfq5Wieg
http://www.freewebs.com/tazatriste/moho ... u%20do.wmv

thanks for feedback
Hey you have talent. Loved it!
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Great work selgin, simple and yet so effective!
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hey selgin!!! That's professional!! (For the moment I couldn't hear the voices. I'll do it this evening). The expresivity of the character is very good!!. I love him when playing the guitar!!!
Congratulations brother.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

That was funny! But I have to say, I preferred the original character that started the animation. And yes, the song was too long and the voice was very irritating... I loved the little touches though -- like when he was playing the guitar, his eyes rolled upwards as he was enjoying the playing!

Well done!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Geez, I loved that!

Made me smile BIG TIME!
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

That was fun to watch. Gave it five stars on YouTube.
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

Did you make the 3d martian too? Love the whole thing. I hope you make more like this. Can't believe it only took 2 days.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Yeeeehaaaaa!

I loved it!!!

The animation is wonderful. As I watched it I stopped "analyzing" the animation and started to believe he was alive and jumping around. When he was flopping his arms at the end I jumped out of my chair and started flapping my arms..

Unfortunately, I'm not young any more and I have a rotator cuff injury... so I have an ice pack on my shoulder now. But it was fun!

of course... now... I have that song running through my head...

".... what do you know... where did you go... what did you do..."

At least it isn't about "the wheels of the bus". I plan to play this for my nephews when I see them.

;)

-vern
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

thank you for all the comments, you have been very nice, and always is good for, uhm, soul that talented people enjoy your work.
vern, i'm glad you like it and comment it, if you had not published all your techniques and discoverers, my moho skills would be very limited. it's great see how you and genete are always looking for new ways to make thinks better. thank you both. really really. rasheed, if i had had your wonderful scripts before, everything had been much easier (as is now). really thanks again.
darthfurby, i didn't make the 3d martian, when i got this job, the firsts chapters were all made, they had the martians, the children, the story, all. so they gave me the mp3 and sequences of the 3d martian dancing... i hadn't to much freedom, because of this i re-draw him in 2d (it was a dangerous surprise, they never work in 2d). luckily, mi boss loved the video.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

He he. I been thinking about this animation for a couple of days now. Also dig the guitar playing and the action sequences. The way he flaps his arms around in the air at the end is awesome...he's got such rhythm!

Great stuff. The song also is terribly cute and gets stuck in your head! AAAAAAARGH!

Love it.
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

ok

i say again, for the hard of reading

selgin........very nice little animation you've done there! very suited to the audience, well done!

:)

dreeko13...............37yrs and feeling every one of them
red hamster

Post by red hamster »

Agree. It is very funny and well done.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I have "cleaned up" the mess caused by a certain member of the forum. This also meant removing some responses to him. I hope no one is too upset by this.

I would recommend not responding to this individuals posts. It will make it easier to remove them later if they get out of hand.

This is a happy thread, and I just wanted to keep it at least somewhat on topic.

-vern
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

there is always one in every class..............