what did you do

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

animations4you

Post by animations4you »

Selgin I like what you have done. I have had a look on the other things you have done like - breve historia de chile corregida
and
Éste era un niñito que le crecía la mano

I can understand spanish! not good! but a little - I like what you have done!
:D
PS
I tried to tell you something but was censored of someone calling himself heyvern - being tolerated as a moderator - hope the other moderators will understand some day.
HassleHead

Post by HassleHead »

very cute. I actually liked the song. The whole thing put me in a better mood.

-HassleHead
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

animations4you, sorry, but the changes must be made in the street (and i really believe in social changes). you can't hope that colored text and some links will modify people's mentality.
please, don't use this or different threads for your message (if you want, you can make a new one in miscellaneous chitchat), and please please have respect for heyvern, i don't know him and i can't say if he is bad or good person, but he has made a great job in this forum and always have been very supportive with all us.
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

selgin wrote:animations4you, sorry, but the changes must be made in the street (and i really believe in social changes). you can't hope that colored text and some links will modify people's mentality.
please, don't use this or different threads for your message (if you want, you can make a new one in miscellaneous chitchat), and please please have respect for heyvern, i don't know him and i can't say if he is bad or good person, but he has made a great job in this forum and always have been very supportive with all us.
and so say all of us!

all power to heyvern....king of the bones! :)
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Why not just ban his IP address, delete his account, and be done with it? I already have sent a request to the forum admin asking to deal with this annoying individual. Yeah, he be sweet and behave for a while, and then comes back with a vengeance. Let him do his business elsewhere.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Remember that the comicon is this weekend. Probably not the first thing on their to do list.

;)

-vern
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Well, I know from experience that Mike doesn't like to delete threads or messages. And while a4y is annoying and rude, he isn't yet as obnoxious as he used to be in other forums. Wait until he starts promoting pirated keys for unlocking AS. I guess it then will be over and out for a4y.