Hatake kakashi (AS & Mirage)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

clay82es

Hatake kakashi (AS & Mirage)

Post by clay82es »

This is an other example with Anime Studio combined with Mirage.

This is the render in AS.

And this is an animation example with color correction and fog FX with Mirage.

http://es.geocities.com/jordan82es/prueba.mov
Genete

Post by Genete »

That impressive drawing is demanding more action in the animation... It seems so static.
Good anime style. Congratulations.
clay82es

Muchas gracias

Post by clay82es »

Hola y muchísimas gracias.

Te lo digo en español porque se que me entiendes Genete.
En realidad creo que me pasé bastante con el efecto niebla de Mirage, pero como siempre me pasan esos detallitos a última hora, pues al final se ven esos pequeños desastres de la cual no se pueden apreciar otras cosas como en este caso, ya que Kakashi le animé la mandíbula para que hablase. Si te fijas bien seguro que lo notas hablar.

Gracias y Saludos.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Joer pero si tiene una máscara como voy a verlo!!!
No te preocupes. Muy bueno el dibujo. Pero dale más acción!!!!!
Con la pinta de guerrero que tiene lo merece. :wink:
Draw_Girl

Post by Draw_Girl »

Nice,nice! do sme animation. :D
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

es verdad, está hablando, yo lo vi yo lo vi.
le daría un poquito de movimiento al pelo, una cosita chica con huesos dinámicos.
sí, muy bien logrado el estilo.

saludos.
Touched

Post by Touched »

Clay has explained before that he accomplishes these images by tracing official art from anime series.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Do the copyright holder allow that? I know the copyright holders of South Park don't mind, but those are the exception AFAIK.
clay82es

About your cuestions

Post by clay82es »

I think we are exaggerate about the copyright because I did simples exercise for learn a complex styles as Anime or Disney.
And I think we must learn from others professionals.

Yo creo que exageramos un poco cuando hablamos de Copyright, porque en mi caso yo me dedico a hacer ejercicios para lograr con un software tan potente como AS, resultados entre poco y bastante complejos, además yo he sido profesor gráfico en varios institutos y una de mis teorias que he aprendido de mis antiguos profesores y que he dado a alumnos mios es que lo copien todo, sea de peliculas, de series o de cómics. Es la manera que hay en esta vida para aprender a dibujar y a animar, incluso cuando nos ponemos delante de una montaña, de un rio o de un lago, saber dibujar ese entorno las veces que haga falta. Eso no quiere decir que luego se venda, porque mi intención es aprender y no el estar 20 años formándome en escuelas de animación, que por eso ya he pasado y he perdido más tiempo y dinero de lo normal.
Touched

Post by Touched »

I think rather the point is that it would be better if you used your original characters or art here in the "share your work" section, even if it's only meant to illustrate your compositing work.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Good point. Some animators shied away from posting in this subforum, because they couldn't clear the rights with the animation studio.
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Nice drawing. I would suggest exagerating the mouth movement MUCH more than you have. Even after you saying something about it, its really hard to tell the mouth is moving at all, especially with the fog overtop of the character. The only thing I could tell was moving was the eyes. You might have the characters hair moving in the wind...that seems to be a popular thing in anime...the hair and clothing flowing in the wind.
Bones3D

Post by Bones3D »

Rasheed wrote:Do the copyright holder allow that? I know the copyright holders of South Park don't mind, but those are the exception AFAIK.
Personally, aside from maybe having Viz raise a stink over it (since they own the US distribution rights on Naruto), I don't see why anyone would care so long as he credits the source and isn't making money off it.

Furthermore, everyone has to start from somewhere when learning how such content is created. What better way to understand the process involved than to reverse-engineering the tried and true products that are popular in the industry today? Sure, you can always read a book on this stuff, but book learning only takes you so far compared to the experience gained from such hands-on work.

And finally, if you look at the Japanese manga (comic book) market, there is a huge number of amateur artists over there that create works which often contain material that is generally "borrowed" from other artists. The industry there actually sustains itself through the sharing and borrowing of imagery, stories and ideas between the artists who contribute into it. There are even massive conventions where these amateur artists sell their works to the public, which often draw huge crowds of buyers and fans. Eventually, a number of these amateur artists could go professional with their work. (Each of which could potentially become an anime series later on, depending on the popularity.)
8==8 Bones 8==8
Touched

Post by Touched »

I don't think anyone here really cares about the rights. But people are commenting on the "art" as if they aren't aware that it's traced, when as far as I can tell, the purpose of the posting is not about the art at all, but about the compositing in Mirage.

I see other examples on your site, Clay, which I'm guessing is your own art, also showing compositing examples. Are these your art?

http://es.geocities.com/jordan82es/niranda.jpg
http://es.geocities.com/jordan82es/Flaut.jpg

If so, I think it would be just as effective in demonstrating your methods if you used those.
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Touched wrote:I don't think anyone here really cares about the rights. But people are commenting on the "art" as if they aren't aware that it's traced, when as far as I can tell, the purpose of the posting is not about the art at all, but about the compositing in Mirage.
I recognized the character as not being original.

As far as the compositing, I think you need to tone down the fog or exaggerate the mouth movements a lot more cause I couldn't tell he was talking, even after it was mentioned that his mouth moves. I think the scene has great mood and the composited fog looks good, I just think its a bit too thick and covers up the character too much.