water and car

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

OFFTOPIC:
Genete wrote:Sorry for my terrible english.
Try FireFox 2 with US English dictionary extension. It recently appeared for download and until now has saved me the "embarrassment" of misspelling US English. Before that, I had to use an English dictionary and Google's search suggestion tool to find the correct spelling for some of the less well-known (or is it: lesser known?) phrases. Sometimes, you can use Google Fight to find the preferred spelling. Is it "well known" or "well-known" (Answer)?

Warning: the spelling preferred on the web is not always the official spelling, i.e. according to the dictionary! ;)

Have fun exploring the English language through the tools I suggested!
Genete

Post by Genete »

Thank you Rasheed for your sugestions. The problem in fact is not the vocabulary. If I need I search for English traslation I use WordReference.com, and usually I find the correct one. The problem is that I don't practice too much to talk in english and really I "think" in spanih and after traslate to englis. Then the result is sometimes bad. Also sometimes is difficult to me understand to some of you due to abreviations and style not usual to me.

BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER! ANIMATION IS AN UNIVERSAL LANGUAJE!

See you!
Ashe Raven

Post by Ashe Raven »

Spelling and grammer doesn't bother me. It's a mute issue as long as it's clear whats being said

And my spelling is awful, due largely to a medical condition