From my first Anime project

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

patrick

From my first Anime project

Post by patrick »

I have each of these 3 heads in 96 different angles in switch files to allow head turns.

I'd appreciate any comments / feedback.

(so glad I previewed this! they are not as dark as this in 'real life' but I think you still get the idea)
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Wow. Are these 3D imports? What about lip-synching -- and expressing emotions? Blink cycles? Use of eyebrows?...They are very impressive, but if they are to be anything other than statues, then you have even more work to do!!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
patrick

Post by patrick »

jahnocli wrote:Wow. Are these 3D imports? What about lip-synching -- and expressing emotions? Blink cycles? Use of eyebrows?...They are very impressive, but if they are to be anything other than statues, then you have even more work to do!!
They are 3D imports.

I have eyebrows, eyes and mouths for various expressions, but am just going to set them up as I need them (and believe me, with the work involved, very few characters will be turning and talking!)
patrick

a full character

Post by patrick »

And here is what one looks like all together. Again, I have the entire body from 360 degrees to allow for the ever tricky, turning in Anime.

Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

That's insane.

Hectic man. Cool. I'd LOVE to see that in action.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Me too
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
patrick

Post by patrick »

I'm working on a more simple scene to begin with that doesn't include winged guy. But he'll be taking to the skies soon enough.

The wings boned particularly well and I'm hoping for some impressive results, but I am still learning as I go with this.