Website interface built in Moho

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mendi

Website interface built in Moho

Post by Mendi »

Hi you all! Although it´s not finished yet, you can see my new website for which I've used Moho and Flash.

www.mendistudio.com

I hope you like it, and remember it's not the final version, still beta... :oops:
Greetings.
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

Very good! It's dynamic but not too overwhelming like some Flash websites. I could do without the mouse-over click sounds though, it's driving me crazy! But for the rest very impressive already.

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
Mendi

Post by Mendi »

Thank you! Well when you talk about the mouse over sounds I suppose you mean the permanent menu sounds. I've just lowered the volume so it's not so "evident".
Greetings.
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

I mean when you go over a button a "click" sound is heard. I've designed several Flash web sites and learned not to use them too much. Your site gives visual information for roll-overs so a sound is not really needed. When you drag your mouse over a list of options it sounds like someone is going crazy on a typewriter. I tend to use only visual information for roll-overs and maybe a sound on pressing a button.

In general, if it doesn't enhance the navigation you should just leave it out. Just my opinion. But the rest is still fine :D

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
TDolce

Post by TDolce »

I like it alot, although by the end I want to kick that guy's a@#! (Joking!)

I think that it's really smooth and tightly integrated. VERY nice!!! The mouse over sounds don't kill me too much as I don't really roll over them too much,...but I'm with nobudget on the fact that I wouldn't personally have them. When it comes to audio especially,..what may seem cool in the beginning can quickly become maddening after a few minutes.

Great site! Nice work!

Td
Todd Dolce
Mendi

Post by Mendi »

Hey, be quiet about kicking that guy's a@#!!! Cause that guy is supposed to be me!! :roll: .

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them. I'll take a look at those "maddening" sounds :D . I have to take care of the users.

The animations could be even more smooth with a higher frame rate, but that made the overall performance of the site slower in any machine I tested it with.

Thanks again for your comments!
Greetings.
ardwyn

Post by ardwyn »

This is one of the cleanest freshest sites I've seen. I hate to criticise but like the others its the clicks. On other sites I would turn the volume off, but that would be a loss on your site.

Well Done 5 gold stars.
sherlock

Post by sherlock »

Superb! Thanks for sharing.
Mendi

Post by Mendi »

Thank you guys! I'm really happy you love the site, because it was developed in order to achieve freelance works. :D

PD: let's see that sounds... ;)
Greetings.