MURDER MYSTERY Trailer...Using MOHO software and Ulead.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

HOYBOYS

MURDER MYSTERY Trailer...Using MOHO software and Ulead.

Post by HOYBOYS »

Trying out something new...a MURDER MYSTERY GAME CARTOON...Check it out and give us your Feedback...'cause WE APPRECIATE THAT!.....Click on here>>>>>>>http://www.hoyboys.net/untitled1.htmlImage :D :D
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
alano

Post by alano »

OK I heard a fart. Don't try to weasel out of it; it was a fart. You said you weren't going to do that any more. Your mother and I are so disappointed. OK, I'm disappointed. As for your mother... well it's not for me to judge.

Question: What the point of a detective game if you know who the murderer is from the start? Also, I thought the trailer's pace was a little slow.

Keep pluging away.

Alan
Get some "Good Advice" at www.decksawash.net
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

lol I heard a fart too...
Have you been taking your medication :lol

Looking good! I look forward to playing it.

James 8)
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Thanks ALANO....for your comments!...Yes you did hear a FART....it's hard to give them up...but We're TRYING!....ALSO....everyone knows that BERNARD is the MURDERER...but trying to ARREST HIM will be the challenge...because he's an IDIOT-GENIUS....and yes SPOOOZE, We're still on the MEDICATION...how else would we spend our entire LIVES doing ANIMATION!!!....THANKS for your COMMENTS...IT ALWAYS HELPS!.... :D :D
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

HOYBOYS, this looks to be your best work so far. Looks very interesting. I can't wait. :wink:
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Thank you Very Much J. BAKER! ....We Appreciate YOUR ENTHUSIASM!..and thanks for taking the time to leave us a message!....because it ALL HELPS....Have a GOOD ONE!...... :D :D
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

HOYBOYS wrote:Thank you Very Much J. BAKER! ....We Appreciate YOUR ENTHUSIASM!..and thanks for taking the time to leave us a message!....because it ALL HELPS....Have a GOOD ONE!...... :D :D
No problem. I was hoping you didn't take my comment wrong. As I have enjoyed your previous work. This new one just looked very suspenseful. I thought it was timed out well and I liked the sound effects. Kind of reminded me of the Clue (also a game) movie. :wink:
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

No, we didn't take your comment the wrong way. We're glad you checked us out!...and we'll check out CLUE as well. Maybe get some ideas. Thanks Again from The HOYBOYS! :D :D
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

J. Baker wrote:HOYBOYS, this looks to be your best work so far. Looks very interesting. I can't wait. :wink:
I agree, this looks to be your best work so far, and has a lot of potential. I also appreciate that you're trying something new.

Also, I didn't hear a fart. I just heard a very, very squeaky door. :-)

jorgy
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

THanks for your comments JORGY!........We Appeciate it!............ :D :D