New short film trailer

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

New short film trailer

Post by spoooze! »

Here's the trailer for my upcoming animated movie 'The Birth of Christ':

http://www.freewebs.com/jtn1989/boc.htm

It'll probably be around 10 mins long in full. I only have two more sequences to animate and then I'll be done.

Hope you enjoy it!

James 8)
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Looking interesting spooze. I've actually been waiting to see this. I saw you had posted something about it on your site a while back. When do you think you'll have it finished?
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

J. Baker wrote:Looking interesting spooze. I've actually been waiting to see this. I saw you had posted something about it on your site a while back. When do you think you'll have it finished?
Thanks!
Hopefully by the first week of September it'll be done.
James 8)
mwtoons

Post by mwtoons »

Looks good spooze! How's it coming?

It's been a while since I came on here.Your animation is looking better. you are growing as an artist and craftsman.

mw
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

VERY NICE SPOOOZE!...looks like you're changing gears from SCIENCE FICTION to the BIBLE....maybe just in time for CHRISTMAS?....We liked the music...very moving...and that is one GREAT CANDLE burning...and your simple but effective animation....there's a real mood to this....and great titling at the end....Very GOOD WORK...and we'll be looking forward to the finished movie!...keep up the GREAT WORK SPOOOZE! (and all the rest of your people!).................The HOYBOYS! :D :D
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Very ambitious!

If the trailer is supposed to generate excitement about your work, then this has done it. I'm anxious to see your movie. I'm glad you're tackling a new genre and doing something different!

jorgy
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you're excited :D It's coming along really good. I'm finishing up the scene I'm doing now and then one more scene to animate. I'm really excited!
James 8)