scared guy...

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

thedoc

scared guy...

Post by thedoc »

My first submition... I was putting Moho through it's paces and this is what i came up with..... sorry about the compression but i have a slow connection and i cant upload bigegr files.

http://xembo.everywebhost.com/Mohotest_DOC.wmv
Postality

Post by Postality »

link doesn't appear to work...
Anime Studio - Ultimate Game Graphics
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Worked last night, might have had a server crash or went over bandwidth on that end.
thedoc

it works for me

Post by thedoc »

hey there... tried the link now and it works... try right clicking and using your 'save target as...' option... i think that oughta do the trick
Postality

Post by Postality »

haha, neat. the muscle guy looked kool
Anime Studio - Ultimate Game Graphics
musajoe

Very cool!

Post by musajoe »

That looks very cool. Did you draw the background and characters in moho or another program? How long did it take to do the bones?
thedoc

a little this and that

Post by thedoc »

well the stuff in there was a combination of a lot of things really.

The 'muscle guy' was a vectorised image wich i done in flash and exported.
The 'scared guy' I scanned a pic and used as template and traces in FLASH and then exported. It looks pretty unclear coz it was supposed to be used as a test and i did'nt spend any time with it. I dont know what would come out if i spent time on it... it took like 30 minutes from tracing to coloring to breaking to exporting.
I then Rigged up the parts in MOHO 4.6 and that was a hussle... it took a good 35-45 minutes on the 'scared guy' character alone. I then went in to photoshop later on to do the Backgrounds... I drew the line art in FLASH ( i did it very very fast) and textured it in PS 7 but my skills in texturing leave much to be desired.

then i imported into Moho... animated and threw in the muscle man just to make the clip longer and there it is... It's just to see how it looks with half decent props and not the ugly MOHO yellow BG.