My latest Animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SuperSGL

My latest Animation

Post by SuperSGL »

This was created for the contest at https://www.animestudiotutor.com/shared ... mpetition/ I've stated before this seems to be my only way I can finish an animation. And wha La :!:
I was on vacation at the beginning of August so I was able to dedicate more time into this project. This was all created in Moho (except for the ancient symbols on the wall in back those were traced in CorelDraw) I had fun doing the animation for this. I got my original story idea after looking at pics on Deviant art of robots and inside spaceships after that most of my ideas just came to me while I was working on it. The music was created by me as well on a Roland FA 07 (my new favorite toy!) I also used corel videostudio to piece it all together no effects were applied. If you have any questions about any part of the animation feel free to ask and you can also download the file at the site listed above (if your a member)

I would also like to take a moment to thank the members at this forum for all your help the answered questions the quick responses and some tricks and techniques without I would surely be pulling out my hair trying to figure things out Thank You!
"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Norman McLaren

My Animations