My First Full Highschool Animation Project (+other projects)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

NoodleSushi

My First Full Highschool Animation Project (+other projects)

Post by NoodleSushi »

Hello, Just wanted to share something I've kept in recent years.

Back in 2017, 2nd year of highschool, each group from our class is required to create an animation about some christian related topic (honestly I forgot, Family?) using Adobe Flash. But in this case since I'm more comfortable with using Anime Studio, I cheated and used it with Blender. (I'll name the software as Anime Studio due to the animation being made in Version 10 in that time) my teacher asks for the animation files to ensure that we don't use another software, I tricked my him that the 2D parts were animated in flash thanks to the SWF export feature & converting it into .fla file.

Before using Moho I was mostly just a music or programming guy. I'm just really happy that Moho Studio exists, It introduced me to animation and visual arts easily unlike every software I've used thanks to Moho. From then on I'm still an amateur in visual arts & I use Moho to create vector illustrations & animation, it is easy to use and beginner friendly!

The animation might be cringy, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.
Thank you for reading & watching, and have a nice day :D

Made with Blender & Anime Studio
Edited in Sony Vegas Pro
Music composed in FLStudio 10
youtube.com/watch?v=zgCVxiHSids

Also wanted to share some illustrations I made using Moho Studio ^_^ (some may be unfinished or amateur)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by NoodleSushi on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sparten

Re: My First Full Highschool Animation Project (+other proje

Post by sparten »

nice drawing but if you shared a video I want to tell you there is no one can see . trying to share a link
Daxel

Re: My First Full Highschool Animation Project (+other projects)

Post by Daxel »

I liked it! Actually you inspired me because It has an "adult movie" feel that is not very common in animation and I find that very interesting.
PD: I can see the youtube video.
rafael

Re: My First Full Highschool Animation Project (+other projects)

Post by rafael »

Nice work Noodle; very cinematic. I like the way your style seems to be headed too. Keep up the good work! :)