Eat the noodles :3

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoiba

Post by zoiba »

WOW! :shock:
really nice work. :wink:
Squeakydave

Post by Squeakydave »

Beautiful designs.
Makes me hungry!
Banterfield

Post by Banterfield »

Looks great! :)
Dave
2ner

Post by 2ner »

beautiful
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

:D Wow, Sang - you're great! Looks beautiful.
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Your animations are wonderful!
sang820

hahaha~~~~

Post by sang820 »

:oops: :D I am very happy, the friends praise my works ~~~' their component , the quantity is enormous , unable to formate as a file , have to divide into 4 sections . It causes the trouble to give and see the person of it ~~~'
jorgy

Re: hahaha~~~~

Post by jorgy »

sang820 wrote::oops: :D I am very happy, the friends praise my works ~~~' their component , the quantity is enormous , unable to formate as a file , have to divide into 4 sections . It causes the trouble to give and see the person of it ~~~'

And while there may be a language barrier here in the forums, there is virtually no language barrier in the animations! Good animation is universal.
Barliesque

Post by Barliesque »

Wonderful work! :D Really beautiful. From your storyboard, it looks like the rest will be just as good.
their component , the quantity is enormous , unable to formate as a file , have to divide into 4 sections . It causes the trouble to give and see the person of it ~~~
Translates as: "My SWF file was too big to use as one file, so I had to divide it into four parts. This makes it a problem sharing with others over the internet."

...At least I think that's right. :)

Yes, the total of the four parts of the main animation is almost 5MB. That is large for some users. And this isn't something that really should be split into segments, I think.

So the question is: Is there anything he can do to reduce his filesizes?

@Sang: If you have Flash, then try importing the SWF and saving it again. This should make a smaller file... but it might rely on Flash MX or a newer version. I am not certain.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

to:Barliesque :)
Thank you for your translate,very accurate :)
So the question is: Is there anything he can do to reduce his filesizes?
Yes, this is question! I think MOHO and FLASH, vector cartoon computing technologies are different.
FLASH most cartoon with " component for centre " cartoon that expand, can use the same material while being numerous, will not increase the size of the file . MOHO a complete an independent component of every hardwood while outputting SWF form ~~~' :wink:
And, I am using FLASH, formate SWF file that MOHO is being produced, even so, the file is still so enormous ~~~"' gloomy :cry:
Last edited by sang820 on Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Beautiful! Sang, what is the software used for the translation from chinese to english? Maybe there is a better one. Your work shows what Moho can do, and I would like to understand better. Please post in chinese also, my brother's girlfriend can do the translation and I will post it.

How long have you worked with Moho? How much time have these animations taken for you to do? If you could let us look at some of your .Moho files, I think we could all learn a lot.

--Brian
sang820

Post by sang820 »

7feet wrote:Beautiful! Sang, what is the software used for the translation from chinese to english? Maybe there is a better one. Your work shows what Moho can do, and I would like to understand better. Please post in chinese also, my brother's girlfriend can do the translation and I will post it.

How long have you worked with Moho? How much time have these animations taken for you to do? If you could let us look at some of your .Moho files, I think we could all learn a lot.

--Brian
Heartily, Brian, thanks you for your enthusiasm! It is too good to get your help! My mailbox : sang820@sohu. Where is your mailbox com?
I have contacted MOHO for one year ~~~"' this cartoon making is 2 weeks ~~" Play with cs, the one that make ~~' hehehehe
Hermano Hoja

Post by Hermano Hoja »

Beautiful, very beautiful works!!!