Combining live NUNCHUCK action with animation!!!!!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mrchris1234

Combining live NUNCHUCK action with animation!!!!!

Post by mrchris1234 »

In this video I filmed myself using Nunchucks and then created cartoon villain opponents using " ANIME STUDIO PRO 8 and then mixed it all together with sound and special effects, etc using POWERDIRECTOR 12. shows the possibilities possible when you let your imagination go wild.

special thanks to my son, JUNE JISSLE for creating the music track playing in this video which is performed by New Haven, Ct Hip Hop extraordinaire C-Rocky ( aka ) " KING ROCKY . special thanks to my Nephew , "Nova" for filming my nunchuck action. Special thanks to http://www.Soundbible.com for always having cool fight effects sounds for me to use in my videos https://youtu.be/sT8Ng_wBu_U
pwaikamp

Re: Combining live NUNCHUCK action with animation!!!!!

Post by pwaikamp »

You are really good fighting against so many terrible vilains at once. Great action and animation!
Rubendg

Post by Rubendg »

Looks very cool! How long did it took for you to make it?
mrchris1234

Post by mrchris1234 »

pwaikamp wrote:You are really good fighting against so many terrible vilains at once. Great action and animation!
ha ha ha,
thanks for checking it out, wish I had a green screen room to film in so then I can change the background and put villains behind me.
mrchris1234

Post by mrchris1234 »

Rubendg wrote:Looks very cool! How long did it took for you to make it?
Thanks for checking it out, Rubendg..filming my nunchuck action was the easy part... well not too easy..falling on that hard concrete wasn't comfortable for someone like me in my 50's almost 60 years old..did it on my lunch break at work.. but drawing the characters and the animation movement along with editing and syncing the sound efx took about 100 hours complete
pwaikamp

Post by pwaikamp »

mrchris1234 wrote:
pwaikamp wrote:You are really good fighting against so many terrible vilains at once. Great action and animation!
ha ha ha,
thanks for checking it out, wish I had a green screen room to film in so then I can change the background and put villains behind me.
That would be fantastic.
Not so difficult in fact. Try it out...