MY SHOW INFO( In MAKING OF S1)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

qpop

MY SHOW INFO( In MAKING OF S1)

Post by qpop »

Hello i am making an animated series and am in the process of making season 1 and just wanted to share some stuff with the viewing audience so they can get a feel of what the show is about.

Plot:With the hopes of achieving the ultimate dream of fame and fortune four teenage friends, Brian, Benny, Joshua and Layla decide to start a rock band. What’s this Rock band got that others don’t you might ask? Well when Brian steps onto the stage his super musically talented alter ego “Rocksta” comes to life and with the help of his friends they can truly become radical, as the band called “Team Phoenix Unstoppable” but with every radical band comes those who aren't so radical and they are Team Unstoppable Phoenix’s arch Nemesis known as “The Villains” So watch as TPU rocks out in their quest to become the best band in the world while kicking some Villain tail on the way in the new upcoming animated series, TEAM PHOENIX UNSTOPPABLE!

Blog Info: So for my show here is the blog if anyone wants to view the basic Info. Tomorrow i will start Posting Things such as Character designs and some exclusive voice samples. Please visit this page PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! http://tpu1.blogspot.com/

If you have questions comment on this forum reply or comment on the blog.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D