randomC§NT... WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GRAUZAHN

randomC§NT... WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT

Post by GRAUZAHN »

synthsin75

Re: randomC§NT...

Post by synthsin75 »

This needs a content warning.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

EEuuuwwww!! If this guy is acting like a jerk, it's a really good act...Pity the animation sucks.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
GRAUZAHN

Post by GRAUZAHN »

jahnocli wrote:EEuuuwwww!! If this guy is acting like a jerk, it's a really good act...Pity the animation sucks.
why does the animation suck?
jahnocli

Re: randomC§NT... WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTEN

Post by jahnocli »

You know those phone apps that make you look like a pirate or whatever? It's a variation on that theme, with foul language thrown in. Once you get over the shock factor, there's nothing there. I've seen better things from you -- this is just not worthy. (It's - just - my - opinion...)
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
GRAUZAHN

Post by GRAUZAHN »

jahnocli wrote:You know those phone apps that make you look like a pirate or whatever? It's a variation on that theme, with foul language thrown in. Once you get over the shock factor, there's nothing there. I've seen better things from you -- this is just not worthy. (It's - just - my - opinion...)
ah okay....now i understand what you mean....it really just works when you know his (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC72vWi ... OC2RgJ-dvA) Channel.
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

I'll not comment on the language and I'm aware of the guy's channel so It's not unexpected, nor any worse that the comedian he's mocking. The animation is great, you really put MOHO to the test with the camera tracking and different styles of animation.
GRAUZAHN

Post by GRAUZAHN »

djwaterman wrote:I'll not comment on the language and I'm aware of the guy's channel so It's not unexpected, nor any worse that the comedian he's mocking. The animation is great, you really put MOHO to the test with the camera tracking and different styles of animation.
thank you....i was worried that the animation itself might actually be bad
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

I've never come across this guy's channel before (and I won't be subscribing!) but he seems to be a complete @rseh*le - that being said, I think the animation is actually pretty great. It's a playful and skillful exploration of what can be done combining Moho with live action. I would enjoy it even better with the sound muted!
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Barry Baker wrote:... It's a playful and skillful exploration of what can be done combining Moho with live action. I would enjoy it even better with the sound muted!
I'd avoided this til now because I just don't think foul language is funny in any context, but on the strength of Barry's comment I watched it for the first (only!) time with the sound off - and, yes, it's actually very clever animation!

@GRAUZAHN - is it fbf or video tracking or compositing or ...??
GRAUZAHN

Post by GRAUZAHN »

hayasidist wrote:
Barry Baker wrote:... It's a playful and skillful exploration of what can be done combining Moho with live action. I would enjoy it even better with the sound muted!
I'd avoided this til now because I just don't think foul language is funny in any context, but on the strength of Barry's comment I watched it for the first (only!) time with the sound off - and, yes, it's actually very clever animation!

@GRAUZAHN - is it fbf or video tracking or compositing or ...??

sorry but...what is fbf?...and what do you mean with video tracking?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

GRAUZAHN wrote:sorry but...what is fbf?...and what do you mean with video tracking?
fbf = frame by frame
video tracking = if you import a video file into moho, you can select a visual item (e.g. the thumb of the person in the video) and tell your animation to move with that item (chapter 8 p149 in the Moho 12 manual goes into loads more detail)

I'm just intrigued to know the approach / technology you used to get the animation to follow the live action... :D
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Mysogynist hate speech. I don't care for the animation. Get help. This isn't funny.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
GRAUZAHN

Post by GRAUZAHN »

hayasidist wrote:
GRAUZAHN wrote:sorry but...what is fbf?...and what do you mean with video tracking?
fbf = frame by frame
video tracking = if you import a video file into moho, you can select a visual item (e.g. the thumb of the person in the video) and tell your animation to move with that item (chapter 8 p149 in the Moho 12 manual goes into loads more detail)

I'm just intrigued to know the approach / technology you used to get the animation to follow the live action... :D
ah...ok....i didnt even know about that part of the program. No..i did it all manually...or frame by frame. Mostly with the magnet tool.